If you want to earn more with Google Adsense Acccount , you should pay attention to two references:
- Cost-per-click (CPC) : That’s what advertisers are paying for every natural click that someone makes on your ad, remembering that it’s no good if you start clicking on the adsense account
- The CPM (Cost per thousand impressions): This is what advertisers pay for every 1000 times the ad is displayed, considering that it is not valid for you to see yourself or another person on the page.
Using the Keyword Planner in Google Adwords, you can see the competition for certain keywords and their approximate price. The more competition, the more you pay for a keyword. From there we can deduce that there are some themes that are paid better than others because there are more advertisers.
Write only about topics that are profitable. For example: insurance, making money, investing in stock market, online marketing, car offers, etc. So your ads will have a high CPC and CPM and you can earn more money with each click.
Web ads are misplaced
Your blog may be based on a profitable theme and have a high volume of visits, but it costs you to get clicks and make money. This may be because Adsense ads are misplaced on the page. In that case, we will have to pay attention to another important concept.
- CTR (Click Through ratio): The ratio of clicks you receive to the number of impressions your ads receive. It is expressed as a percentage. If you have a CTR of 0.5%, it means that only 1 person in 200 has clicked on one of your ads. If it turns out that you have 500 visits per day, you will have received a couple of clicks a day.
We can not control people clicking or not. But what we can do is place the ads at the right viewing angle so that they are in view of the public, put enough ads, use several formats … We will have to experiment to see what works best on our website, but There are some rules that Google recommends.
- Integrate the ads in the text: if the background is white, put the background and the border of the ads white, with a title in some colorful color (the same color of the links of your page). Place the ads inside the entries, for example in the upper left (or right) corner.
- Identify the areas of most traffic: human vision tracks what you see on an F-shaped screen. First we identify what appears above to the left and then we go down in an upright position. It is a movement almost imperceptible and happens in thousandths of a second. Then the most traffic zone will be at the top of the screen, followed by the top left of the articles.
- Choose the best formats. The best ad sizes are 336 x 280, 300×250, 728×90, and 160×600 ad sizes. Do not put them next to each other. Try to use variety and the screen does not appear saturated. It is not allowed to put more than 3 ads. Check if your text or image ads work better.